Thread: Site issue

Site issue

Had an issue with the website this morning and had to do a system restore. The backup used was from yesterday. Thus, there might be some posts missing. If you had made a post and do not see it now, please repost. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    75 Gallon mixed reef, Trigger Systems Ruby 30S, Lifereef SVS3-24 Skimmer, Eheim 1262, 2x AI Vega LED Lights, 2x Jebao RW-8 powerheads

Administrator
    Mike I had to log in again but I lost my password
    Tankless

Is this the first time you logged in since Sunday?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    75 Gallon mixed reef, Trigger Systems Ruby 30S, Lifereef SVS3-24 Skimmer, Eheim 1262, 2x AI Vega LED Lights, 2x Jebao RW-8 powerheads

Administrator
    Mike I have no idea what happened, Itwas a true pain in the butt to get back on hopefully my password is finally reset,
    Tankless