Thread: Biocube 32

Biocube 32

Towards the end of November I broke down my 20 long that had been switched over to a FOWLR tank and set up a Coralife Biocube 32 in my new house. This tank was a slight upgrade over the previous, but not by much. This one will be getting various upgrades as time goes on, but it is working well for the time being. At some point I'll put together a bigger tank when I can build it how I would like.

12/31/17 FTS by Adam B., on Flickr

My camera doesn't capture the color on this coral well.
    Untitled by Adam B., on Flickr

Hector's Goby by Adam B., on Flickr

Untitled by Adam B., on Flickr

Administrator
    I like the goby
    Tankless

I like it. Simplistic but nice. I hope to upgrade my tank this year to kick start my live for this hobby again!
    Stay Salty

Administrator
    Bobbie is your tank running? I got a 40 breeder or 55 if you want to move your livestock and redo the tank
    Tankless

Looks good clean and simple. Those smaller tanks can look really amazing because there is so much less space to fill. You could pack that thing full of softies and a tank full of moving corals.

Quote Originally Posted by Stingray2182 View Post
    I like it. Simplistic but nice. I hope to upgrade my tank this year to kick start my live for this hobby again!
    Thanks! I'm partial to a simplistic setup with smaller tanks, especially since the goal with this one is to keep it somewhat low maintenance. Whenever I get around to a larger build there will be more thought put into it haha. I hope you get back into the hobby again, I'd enjoy seeing another local hobbyist putting together a new tank.

Quote Originally Posted by ReefNerd View Post
    Looks good clean and simple. Those smaller tanks can look really amazing because there is so much less space to fill. You could pack that thing full of softies and a tank full of moving corals.
    It's like you read my mind because that is what I hope to do! The movement from soft corals is mesmerizing, and it helps that they can be less finicky if I slack on maintenance for some reason.

As a quick update, I added a few things to the tank. The rock layout makes more sense when it is seen in person since the tank isn't normally viewed directly from the front.

1/14/2018 FTS by Adam B., on Flickr