Thread: CUC recommendations

CUC recommendations

I need to refresh my cleanup crew in my 35 gallon display. Specific neusences are GHA, bubble algea and something that looks like purple bubble algea. My current CUC is only a few Nassarius snails.
    NWIMAC - Insane Reef Posse - CMAS - GLJT member.

I don't see the glass as half full, or half empty. I see it as spill resistant

Late reply. An emerald crab might get the bubbles; the purple bubbles is probably a green bubble with cyano on it.
    Add algal filtration to your system with DROP, SURF or HOG Scrubbers® from http://www.Santa-Monica.cc
    http://algaescrubber.net/SURF2-1.gif

They grow completely different, and their skin is playable like a red grape skin. They grow solitary not in clumps.

Administrator
    Maybe the purplish stuff is a red algae which I think is good, maybe Carole willl chime in
    Tankless

Snapped a pic. Bibble algea in there also for comparison.
    Attached Images Attached Images