Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help with advertising the frag swap

Administrator

Help with advertising the frag swap

Does anyone have any reef or tropical fish magazines that advertise things like frag swaps, and if you know of any could you please send me any info on them
    john
    Tankless

Google the past frag swaps and see what pops up. They were advertised in different places and even places I didn't even contact. They caught wind of it and put it up in places. Also if you haven't, take the time and read through the club gmail email. You can reach out to past people that had been involved in the past.

I will look when I get home at my magazines. I have Reef Hobbyist, Coral, and Tropical Fish Hobbyist.
    75 Gallon mixed reef, Trigger Systems Ruby 30S, Lifereef SVS3-24 Skimmer, Eheim 1262, 2x AI Vega LED Lights, 2x Jebao RW-8 powerheads

Administrator
    Find anything?
    Tankless

Reef Hobbyist Magazine has a contact us link on their website for clubs. Since we are MASNA members they should help us advertise and they might even send magazines to hand out at the swap.

Coral Magazine contact Mike Tuccinardi at Michael.tuccinardi@reef2rainforest.com

Tropical Fish Hobbyist Magazine contact James Craven at jcraven@tfh.com

Hope this helps.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk
    75 Gallon mixed reef, Trigger Systems Ruby 30S, Lifereef SVS3-24 Skimmer, Eheim 1262, 2x AI Vega LED Lights, 2x Jebao RW-8 powerheads

Quote Originally Posted by cub21rak View Post
    Google the past frag swaps and see what pops up. They were advertised in different places and even places I didn't even contact. They caught wind of it and put it up in places. Also if you haven't, take the time and read through the club gmail email. You can reach out to past people that had been involved in the past.
    Sending every member an email about the swap will be HUGE.

Quote Originally Posted by thatCoralGuy View Post
    Sending every member an email about the swap will be HUGE.
    Once we nail down all the details, yes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by mlott132 View Post
    Once we nail down all the details, yes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    This looks like it is going to be an Awesome Frag Swap.

I Can't Wait

Administrator
    I think we can get on a couple of radio stations too 105.5 runs things like this too
    Tankless

Any luck with the postcards to pass out at businesses?

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk