Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Who am I?

I started a small blog a few years back that has been dormant since my last tank crash...reef219.com

Now, that I am thinking about getting back into things, I have been reregistering on accounts with that name as I plan on picking that blog back up when I get going.

Administrator
    I don't ever remember the blog, very interesting, I am in the very slow process of setting up a 220, just slow right now but it is progressing I just don't want to screw it up
    Tankless

NWIMAC Supporter
    I knew it was Patterson. What up buttercup? How's that ghetto booty?
    Reefers helping fellow reefers. Not Reefers making the quickest buck off fellow reefers.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/25hfv2e.jpg

Last couple of weeks have been rough. For those that don't know me or haven't heard, my father took his life on June 4th. Apparently he was arguing with his wife(not my mother) all weekend and she had enough and told him she was done, she went to the bathroom and when she came out he had his pistol in his hand and shot and killed himself. He was having some medical issues, but none of us could have imagined he would have done that. No warning signs...nothing. He was only 67, had 8 grandkids...doesn't make sense.

Father's Day was really rough and I got the Police Incident Report two days ago and that was rough to read as well. The lady in the Record's Office was nice enough to ask me if I wanted the pictures deleted before she sent the file over. Thank god she asked.

The first week was easy as I had a basketball camp to run at Griffith High School for the entire week and it kept me very busy. Camp started the morning after everything happened and I couldn't cancel the camp on all those kids. It was almost therapeutic. I told the HS coaches and a few parents I was close to what was going on just in case I lost it during camp. Thankfully, I held it together and those kids had fun.

Today was a little better...today had some normalcy to it. My daughter is going to basketball camp at Purdue Cal all week and Cory is going there next week. I am having a hard time concentrating on client work for any length of time. Well anything really, but it is getting better. My wife has been great, but she doesn't know what to do for me and neither do I. Kids are resilient, they bounce back quick but the funeral was really tough on them. Cory was confused and angry(he just turned 12). We told him that my dad took his own life, but not how.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

NWIMAC Supporter
    I'm really sorry Mike. I sent you a PM......
    Reefers helping fellow reefers. Not Reefers making the quickest buck off fellow reefers.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/25hfv2e.jpg