Thread: Login issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Login issues

Noticed the forum won't save my passwords or stay logged in on my LC or iPad or iPhone. Then gives me am invalid redirect when logging in. Anyone notice that. And why asking me to pay a subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by FPSD View Post
    Noticed the forum won't save my passwords or stay logged in on my LC or iPad or iPhone. Then gives me am invalid redirect when logging in. Anyone notice that. And why asking me to pay a subscription?
    I will look into this and get back with you.

The subscription is the same as being a paid member. The subscription reminder will disappear if you decide to become a paid member. Member benefits include access to other areas of the site and perks at our sponsors stores.
    75 Gallon mixed reef, Trigger Systems Ruby 30S, Lifereef SVS3-24 Skimmer, Eheim 1262, 2x AI Vega LED Lights, 2x Jebao RW-8 powerheads

Third time I had to reset my password since it says invalid login. It is saved in my browser and has not changed. Good for a few days then bam won't let me in.May hurt traffic here if others are having issues. Using firefox but shouldnt matter.Happens on my ipad and iphone also.Just letting you know.

I haven't experienced that. Using safari on iPhone

Tested on my Win10 laptop with Chrome and Edge. Also, tested having it remember me and not both worked fine. Will test on my Mac when I get home. I have seen the error before, but simply clicked on the forum tab and it was fine.
    75 Gallon mixed reef, Trigger Systems Ruby 30S, Lifereef SVS3-24 Skimmer, Eheim 1262, 2x AI Vega LED Lights, 2x Jebao RW-8 powerheads

It says not logged in, then when I clicked forum I was. Now yesterday when I went to post I was not logged in and wouldn't take the right password.

Just tested on my Mac at home with Safari and Chrome. No issues. What browser are you using? Has anyone else seen this issue? If so, what operating system and browser please.

Using safari and Firefox. Staying logged in so far after I hit forums tab.