Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My 220 Build

NWIMAC Supporter
    are you going to get that running before I die or what?
    Reefers helping fellow reefers. Not Reefers making the quickest buck off fellow reefers.

http://oi57.tinypic.com/25hfv2e.jpg

Administrator
    The Still working on the stand/ canopyAttachment 2050
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by skjohn98; 05-28-2017 at 10:10 PM.
    Tankless

Administrator
    I have no idea why the pictures show up side ways, I know it's going to be hard to keep water in the tank if this keeps up!
    it shows in the preview the picture is correct but then it goes side ways when I post it. HELP
    John
    Last edited by skjohn98; 05-29-2017 at 08:36 AM.
    Tankless

Get it up and going yet? I'll be calling you soon. Have all my stuff this week. PM
    me your number again. Thanks, Tom.

Administrator
    Still working on the canopy/stand frame talked to a carpenter tonight about helping out sheeting the stand, can anyone tell me how to make sure my pictures are right side up when I post them
    Tankless

Are they on your pic or remote like photobucket? If you are taking the pic from phone and posting save it first and check.

Administrator
    They are either coming off my iPhone or iPad
    Tankless

That looks great John! Can't wait to start planning and working on the tank project right after we finished installing the new shocks and some mud tires on the current Jeep project. How hard was the drilling?